If you are looking to embed video into the slider using the continuum refactor, here's how:
1) Go to the video on Youtube or Vimeo
2) Copy the "<iframe..." portion of the embed code
<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/44143357" width="500" height="356" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>
3) Create a new post/review
4) Create a custom field named "vimeo", "vimeofull", "youtube" or "youtubefull"
5) Paste the embed code into the custom field
6) Adjust the size the video displays at (width should be around 460 and height should be around 340 for "slider A")
7) Tag the post/review with the tag "spotlight"
There is currently a bug with the slider that causes it to continue rotating while the video is playing. This will be resolved by 9/15/12. Bug has been fixed and is no longer present in v12.0918. However, slider will only pause while your mouse is over it. Working on another change to make it so that the slider will pause once you start playing a video and will unpause only once you interact with it again.